2015-06-12

Shincheonji Good News: Three People Story


Shincheonji Good News:
Three People Story
 
 
What will follow is Shincheonji News story...
 
This story is continued last time, Shincheonji Good News 
 
 

K: Yes, I am a pastor. Received ordainment from an orthodoxy denomination.
 
B: Sure….you call yourself a pastor and you are afraid of God’s word?
Ha ha ha ha~. Surely you are a pastor, pastor K. What do you teach your members after being paid offerings? Worldly sayings and jokes? What do you teach them?
 
K: Why are you scolding me? All pastors are the same.
 
B: What? All the same? You are like a con artist. I won’t call you pastor anymore. I don’t want to be a liar myself. You pastors are con artists. Are you sending the church members to the kingdom of heaven or leading them straight to hell? K, do you think the members are there giving you money just to feed your mouth? You are not a pastor. You are a con man!!!
 
K: Why B~ you should be careful. I am a pastor ordained by the orthodox CCK.
 
B: You said during your four years of schooling, you went to school only two days and became ordained, right? One was to register for school and the other was for graduation, right?
 
K: I at least went to school twice, there are pastors who haven’t gone to school once and got ordained.
 
B: You are truly a dog. Go to school twice and become pastor, not go to school once and become a pastor? How can you call yourself orthodox?
 
K: Don’t you think your pastor does the same?
 
B: My pastor was a seminary student who went to seminary school with 100% attendance.
 
                                                                                                     
K: Did you see him going to seminary school or graduate school? What’s the point in going there thousands and thousands times? It wouldn’t matter, the fact that the word isn’t there doesn’t change.
 
B: Because of the pastors of CCK, the Christians around the world say Christians in Korea are not Christians. The news on money matter during the CCK election circled around the globe several times. What happened to Christians in Korea? It’s all because of you pastors from CCK. You know?
 
K: Should you be talking like that about t0 CCK?
 
B: Why not? Did I say something that isn’t there? You coward~ you sure have changed. I’ve been proud of you all along until today. Now I see you and you’re not the same friend I used to know. You’ve become corrupted. Non-believers are more righteous than you are. Looking at you I don’t want to believe.
 
K: Why are you saying that? I am doing these things for you.
 
B: Then let’s not go to the S open seminar, instead let’s call S friend and ask question about that place.
 
K: That’s a great idea. Let’s do that.
 
 
(B calls S.)
 
 
B: S? Is that you?
 
S: Yeah, it’s me S. B is that you? How are you?
 
B: Long time no see. Let’s meet up soon.
 
S: You want to do that? I am really busy. People keep coming to wanting to talk to me. Okay, let’s meet for a short time. (They decide on place to meet)
 
B: Okay, I will be there. Please wait. K will come along too.
 
S: Oh, okay. Really? I’ll be there soon.
 
(In a while, the three friends meet.)
 
 
 
 
 

See you next time "Shincheonji Good News: Three People Story"
Bye~
 
 
 
 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기