2015-06-12

Three People Story from Shincheonji Good News

 
  
Three People Story from
 Shincheonji Good News
 
 
 
Shincheonji Good News: K, B, S three people Story
 
 


 

Three Friends K, B, S
 



People who appear:
Mr. Kim  (金氏): K
Mr. Park (朴氏): B(Korean pronunciation: "P"=> "B") 
Mr. Shin (申氏): S
 
These three people are close friends from their home town. K is a pastor, B is a deacon, and S is an evangelist. These three people belong to different churches and denominations.
 
(One day, B and K met together.)

 
B: Pastor K! Did you hear the news?
 
K:  What news?
 
B: S(Shincheonji) Church is having an open seminar.
 
K: What? An open seminar?
 
B: Yes, yes. They are having an open seminar. Many church goers from our neighborhood are planning to go the seminar.
 
K: Wait, I shouldn’t be sitting around here like this. I should go to my church (then he gets up).
 
B: Pastor K! We haven’t seen each other in a while, why do you have to go to your church?
 
K: Many of my members are excited for the seminar. They are eager to go to S(Shincheonji) church. If they hear this news, do you think they would stick around? The sound of CCK crumbling hurts my ears; my heart is nauseated and disturbed. If my members leave the church then I will starve to death.
 
B: The sermon from S(Shincheonji) church is said to be the best truth. Even other pastors and religious leaders are going there.
 
K: Pastor and church member, whoever hears the word from there would stick like glue to them as if their life is on the line.
 
B: That’s why we should go check it out.
 
K: Goodness, you don’t understand what I’m saying. Because of the S(Shincheonji) church, pastors are rallying up to have meetings about them.
 
B: What kind of meeting?
 
K: Do you know what the topics of the meetings are about? Since there is no word in the seminary schools, we as pastors don’t have the word, isn’t that true? If they go to S(Shincheonji) church their eyes will be widely open. I’m certain if B and I hear the words from the seminar then we will fall into the words. Is there any way we won’t fall? Many pastors have already fallen into them. Haven’t you heard the interviews held by the pastors at the press conference? Just hearing what they’re saying makes my heart thump.
 
B: Ah ha ha ha ha ha. K, are you sure you are a pastor?
 
 
 
This story is continued next time~^.^*





댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기