2013-06-16

(Passages in the Bible) 'way' and 'road'

  • Jn 14:6~7
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life,
No one comes to the Father except through me.
If you really knew me, you would know my Father as well.
From now on, you do know him and have seen him."


  • Jn 14:10~11
Don't you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me?
The words I say to you are not just my own. Rather,
it is the Father living in me, who is doing his work.
Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me;
or at least believe on the evidence of the miracles themselves.

  • Mt 7:13~14
Enter through the narrow gate, For wide is the gate and broad is
the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.
But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.


[Passages in the Bible] 'way' and 'road'

 
 
 

댓글 3개:

  1. It is impressive picture. I want to walk the way.

    답글삭제
  2. 'way' and 'road'...in bible.
    God said "Enter through the narrow gate", so I pray for the narrow gate.
    Narrow gate is what mean? It is important question to Christian.

    답글삭제