2015-09-11

Shincheonji Church Volunteer, Moved Them

 
 
 
 
Shincheonji Church Volunteer, Moved Them
 

Shincheonji Church volunteer, the event for men of national merit
who fought war for the 70th Liberation Anniversary
 
.
 
(Shincheonji Volunteer 70th Liberation Anniversary Event )
 
.
(Shincheonji volunteer, The event for the 70th Liberation Anniversary)
 
.
 

Grandmother Kim (female,88) from Donghae explained the current situation
"During the Japanese occupation, I married at 17 years old. So I could pass through crisis. But my friends had been taken for comfort women. I don't know their life or death."

 
"I cried watching student's performance today.         That make me remind that time."
 
One Shincheonji volunteer party said "thanks for BoHun Organization that helped for opening this event for men of national merit who fought war for the 70th Liberation Anniversary."
 
"We want to do activity that not just opening event but let people know about the need for peace through pain of past."
 
 
 
 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기