2015-09-22

Shincheonji Bible Story: Prophecy & Fulfillment 'Hosea'

 
 Shincheonji Bible Story:
Prophecy & Fulfillment
Hosea 11:1
 
<Prophecy & Fulfillment part>
 

Fulfillment of the Old Testament
 
-The Flight into Egypt-
 
  • Matthew 2:13~15
13 When they had gone, an angel of the Lord appeared to Joseph in a dream. “Get up,” he said, “take the child and his mother and escape to Egypt. Stay there until I tell you, for Herod is going to search for the child to kill him.”  
 
14 So he got up, took the child and his mother during the night and left for Egypt,
 
15 where he stayed until the death of Herod. And so was fulfilled what the Lord had said through the prophet: “Out of Egypt I called my son.”   
 
 
 
Prophecy of the Old Testament
 
-Out of Egypt God called His son-
 
  • Hosea 11:1
“When Israel was a child, I loved him, and out of Egypt I called my son.
 
 
 
  • ☆ John 14:29
 I have told you now before it happens, so that when it does happen you will believe
 
 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기