2013-06-15

'Shincheonji South' has opened a new blog^^

Hi~ I'm Shincheonji South^^*
I'm proud of Shincheonji appeared in accordance with the Bible (the prophecies).

 I, found in the Bible

If anyone asks who I am in the New Testament, I am able to say confidently

“I am God’s sealed kingdom and priests, the 12 tribes, harvested to Mount Zion.”


Everything that has been fulfilled in Shincheonji (Rv 21) through the Bible today is what God has promised us in the New Testament and what God has told us to believe. By believing in this, the congregation members of Shincheonji has obtained righteousness and have become God’s kingdom and priests.

The promised words of New Testament that said

“The sealed 12 tribes are God’s kingdom and priests” is what testifies us, who have appeared in accordance to these words. We are the reality fulfilled according to the promised words of the New Testament.

The congregation people of Shincheonji completely believe in everything that has happened to us, Shincheonji members today according to God and His promise.


댓글 2개: