2014-03-01

(SCJ) Why did the Promised Pastor Come?

(SCJ) Why does the Promised Pastor come?

Why did he come?


 I, the Promised Pastor (the One Who Overcomes) of Shincheonji, did not come on my own.  I was sent in Jesus’ name. This era today is the end of the churches, and I was sent to the churches (Rv 22:16).

 What I testify to the churches are the things that fulfilled (physical fulfillment) according to Revelation. 

When Jesus said to believe in the New Testament, he was referring to the fulfillment of Revelation (refer to Rv 1:1-3, Rv 22:6-7).  Those who do not believe in this are people who do not believe in Jesus and his words. 

I am Jesus’ messenger who speaks on his behalf.  Cursing the messenger-who-speaks-on-behalf is like cursing Jesus, like the Pharisees and the teachers of the law at the First Coming. 


Source : Shincheonji(Shinchonji) cafe ▼▼▼
(SCJ) Why Did the Promised Pastor Come in the Bible?
http://cafe.daum.net/scjschool/E4mY/570


댓글 1개:

  1. To be born again by the word of God has given the country people.

    답글삭제