2013-09-04

In the Bible, What's the God's work & will ?

What's the work of God,  In the Bible? 
What's the God's will  In the Bible?

Let's find out the answer! 


Jn 6:29
"The work of God is this : TO BELIEVE IN THE ONE HE HAS SENT." 


Jn 6:40
For my Father's will is that EVERYONE WHO LOOKS TO THE SON AND BELIEVES IN HIM SHALL HAVE ETERNAL LIFE, and I will raise him up at the last day."


Jn 14:29
I have told you now before it happens, so that when IT does happen you will believe.

The concem here i~s ...... <What's it?>
What's  IT?
That's just.... ha ha
Let's go to the <Jn 13:19~20>

Jn 13:19~20
"I am telling you now before it happen you will believe that I am He. I tell you the truth, whoever accepts anyone I send accepts me; and whoever accepts me accepts the one who sent me."




댓글 1개:

  1. When you hear what he says, your eyes will be open, your ears will be listen. You COULD read what God's will in Bible.

    답글삭제